Like any other business, managing a catering business means that you have to race against numerous other caterers vying for a big chunk of the market share. It goes without saying that to get recognized, you must have exceptional food and service. But that’s not enough. You need to let your prospects know about your high quality service or products, and for that promotion is a major requirement.
Here are three marketing ideas to make your catering business the talk of the town.
- Connecting at the personal level
Connecting with people and building an impression through networking is one of the vital routes to taste success in this business. In order to market and grow your business, you can network with golf clubs, wedding planners, bridal shops, exhibition centres, and more. Put your best foot forward and build real relationships with these local businesses. Tell them about your offerings and exchange business cards whenever you get the opportunity.
You may even arrange for food tasting events and promote the same through flyer distribution in Sydney. Giving a taste of your delicious food for free will help people remember you more easily.
- Delivering menu mailers
By dropping menu mailers at various relevant places, you can successfully promote your catering business. By going for flyer distribution in Sydney, you can tap the following target market:
- Ad agencies- People working in ad agencies experience long hours of work when there are busy campaigns. In order to retain their focus, they often opt for catering in case of corporate events.
- Law offices- You may hand out the menus at law offices or go for flyer distribution in letterboxes. It would be great to invite people in law offices for sample lunches. Due to the long working hours, they often turn to catering during day and evening.
- Banks and financial institutions- Financial establishments comprise numerous workers working together. Long banking hours often necessitate outside catering, and you can indeed make good business when there are corporate events and meetings.
- Consumer market- It would be a mistake to solely concentrate on the corporate sector. The general consumer market can bring you enough business, with all the graduation ceremonies, family reunions, birthdays, picnics, and so on. Going for flyer distribution in Sydney to tap the affluent consumer market, can help you grow your business considerably.
- Going for press releases
You can compose press releases for your catering business and distribute the same through various media outlets such as culinary magazines, local newspapers, community bulletins, bridal journals, and so on. Include information about your business standards, experience, personal history, amongst other relevant details. You may even promote any special event, such as a food tasting event or an open house through press releases. If you are catering for famous personalities, then you can also highlight the same in the press release. Make sure that the written piece is professional and contains information that sells.
Customized business marketing strategies, from press releases and networking to flyer distribution in Sydney can help you spread the aroma of your catering business successfully. So, promote with style and excellence, and get noticed!